The Orange County Professional Firefighters Association (OCPFA) represents over 1,000 professional Firefighters serving nearly 1.8 million residents in 24 cities and numerous unincorporated communities throughout Orange County.
Your OC Firefighters deliver a wide variety of services to businesses and residents. These services include:
- Structural fire protection to over 560,000 residences, in addition to thousands of commercial, industrial and high-rise buildings
- Wildland fire protection to over 175,000 acres of wildland
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) dispatched from 72 stations comprised of both Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians
- 24-hour all-hazard air operations
- Helicopter firefighting
- Advanced life support remote area rescue with Paramedics
- Technical rescue operations including:
- Confined space rescue
- Trench rescue
- Swift-water rescue
- High angle rescue
- Low angle rescue
- Large animal rescue
- Wildland Hand Crew firefighting and Dozer operations
- Hazardous materials response
- FEMA California Task Force 5 Urban Search and Rescue Team providing the following services:
- Canine search and rescue
- Rescue, medical, and hazardous materials specialists
- Disaster planning and logistics specialists
- Aircraft rescue firefighting at John Wayne Airport
- Fire safety inspections
- Public communications
- Fire investigation
- Safety officers and training officers
Your OC Firefighters deliver world-class emergency response services throughout a nearly 1,000-square-mile jurisdiction while providing our citizens, visitors and business owners the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
The OCPFA Executive Board is comprised of 10 highly motivated officers and directors who are elected at large from the entire membership. Each Executive Board Member brings a diverse background and a cross-section of knowledge to the organization, enhancing our decision-making process and targeting every demographic of our membership.
In addition to our Executive Board, our office is managed by Cynthia Monreal, who handles all administration, operational and logistical matters on behalf of the OCPFA.
The OCPFA office is located at 1342 Bell Avenue, Suite 3A in Tustin.